Hey Hey! Welcome to Resplendently Living. I’m soooooo excited you are here! I’m Melissa, a quirky, goofy, nerdy, (often) sarcastic, introverted-extroverted, Pisces. A southern transplant, by way of the midwest, with a previous stop-over in Louisiana who harbors a strong reluctance for knowingly engaging in cognizant fitness; however, I’ve recently managed to run a half-marathon (yes, that’s 13.1 miles each). Go figure!
I sincerely hope you LOVE reading Resplendently Living as much as I LOVE creating it!
3 Quick Facts:
- Birthday: Pi Day (Translation: 3.14 (Further translation: March 14th)
- Useless Trivia Genius who’s life goal is to appear on Jeopardy
- I can pack for 10-days in a carry-on (BOOM!)
- Click here for more facts
- Location: Houston, TX
- What do you do when you aren’t blogging? I have the extreme fortune of working as a Sales Director with for an athletic brand.
- What camera do you use? Nikon 3300 DSLR
- Why Did You Start Blogging? I created ResplendentlyLiving.com as a fun creative place to share my crazy adventures, travel experiences, personal style, life and more!
- What about the name of your blog? What does it mean? Honestly, I’ve always been a fan of the word “Resplendent.” Dictionary.com defines the word “Resplendent” as: [ri-splen-duh nt] adjective 1.
Quite simply: Never be afraid to shine! Live your best life!
- Do you work with Sponsors & Advertisers? Absolutely! Shoot me an email and we’ll chat!