Best Holiday Gifts Under $25
The holidays are right around the corner and this year I solemnly swear to be better prepared. Despite knowing that Christmas falls on the 25th of December every year, I’m repeatedly “caught off guard” every holiday season. Annnnnd every year, I find myself stressing out and scrambling for the “perfect” gift because a.) I think I have waaaaaaay more time than I actually do until Christmas (thanks ADHD) and b.) I just can’t decide what to get for my ____________ (fill in the blank: co-worker, best friend, boo thang, etc, etc.).
Who else can relate?
I know I’m not alone. So in my quest to help others like me and to be a better prepared gift giver this holiday season, I’ve created a special Holiday Shop for all Resplendently Living readers (check it out above under the “Shop” section in the menu bar).
Looking for more Holiday gift giving ideas and inspiration?
The Resplendently Living Holiday Shop collection is live. Here you’ll find 3 beautiful easy to shop boutiques I’ve personally curated and organized by price point (Best Holiday Gifts Under $25 , Gifts Under $50 and Gifts Under $100).
*Roll over or Click each picture for more info*
Holiday Gift Guide: Under $25
1. SOCKART: “Bruch Squad” socks
2. BeautyBlender: Flawless make-up blending sponge
3. Kate Spade: “Make Mine a Double” insulated travel cup
4. BH Cosmetics: 13 Piece Rose Gold make-up brush set
5. Ban.do: “Available for Weekends” luggage tag
6. Mantraband: “She Believed She Could So She Did” bangle
7. Etsy: Eyelash mug
Target: “Taking Naps & Checking Apps” tank
8. Impressions Vanity Co.: Compact light-up mirror
9. True Fabrications: Copper corkscrew
10. Charbonnel et Walker: Pink Champagne Truffles
11. Recover: Marbled iPhone case
Cost Plus World Market: Set of 4 gold embellished mugs
12. Mark Manson: “The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck” book
13. Ban.do: “I Am Very Busy” notebook
14. W&P Design: Gummy bear travel sized cocktail kit