Details, Details, Details
Now y’all know, I love a good solid color palette. And even more, I seriously heart a great Little Black Dress moment.
Amazingly versatile, the LBD is the quintessential undisputed gold-will-never-let-you-down savior of all fashion crisis. Not to mention, a LBD is always on-trend and looks great on everyone. But with every great LBD moment comes great responsibility. The BIG responsibility to accessorize.
Let the details shine!
The perfect blank canvas, the LBD is just waiting for you to put your individual mark on it. Glam it up or glam it down. Accessories can either make or break the outfit. So deciding which detail you want to shine is so so so key.
Ways & Ideas
- Shoes: Got a bad ass pair of shoes that deserve some shine?
- Make-up: New shade of lipstick or new eye shadow combo needs debuting?
- Scarf: From a jazzy animal print to the elaborate designs of Emilio Pucci, showcase that scarf!
- Jacket: As you can tell from the pics, I’m a little partial to this one.
- Jewelry: Bewitching and ravishing jewels apply here!
About the look:
With this look, I chose to let the beautiful jewelry of Burdlife be the real star of the show. As you can see, these pieces were simply too gorgeous to upstage. A simple sleek low ponytail, minimal make-up, paired with this timeless palette of black and white really let the jewels do their thang! Talk about upping your accessory game.
Jewelry Styling: Burdlife
Photography: Jonathan Ivy Photography
What are some of the details you like to showcase with your LBD?