Annnnnnd, I’m back! And bearing gifts (see below). Did you miss me? Seriously, don’t answer that. These last couple of weeks have been CRAZY to say the least. I’m not even sure where I should start . . .
Salmonella poisoning is the worst! Stay away from the crawfish. Work be crazy! Oh the joys of adulting. I held my first blogger event! Woohoo! The good thing is, now I’m back and feeling better than ever and I seriously missed y’all. No matter what happens, you can’t keep a good girl down.
So on to the good news . . .
Wedding Season’s Ugly Cry
Wedding season is upon us! I’ve been in my share of weddings over the years. I will say that the one thing that’s surprised me over the years is my ability to ugly cry. And baaaaby, I can do some ugly crying! I seriously used to snicker at people who cried at weddings (and movies). I never understood why someone would cry at a wedding. It’s a happy occasion, right?! Now look at me! Full-blown Kim Kardashian ugly cry. So, I always make sure that I’m prepared. The Kleenex Go Anywhere packs (Coupon) are absolutely PERFECT! They conveniently fit into most purses, clutches and handbags. Plus, they have an easy strap that clips onto to your car door handle, backpack and diaper bag. Never ugly cry without them again!
Is it just me or does it seem like EVERYONE is either getting married or having a baby? Tis the season. Sooooo, whether you have the honor of being in a wedding or attending a wedding, I’ve put together a little Wedding Purse Survival Kit. Cause let’s be honest, weddings can be long but they are a lot of fun (queue the open bar and DJ).
Wedding Purse Survival Kit
- Kleenex Go Anywhere packs (Coupon) – If you ugly cry, this is definite MUST!
- Waterproof Mascara – As part of the ugly cry collection. No Tammy Faye Baker’s here.
- Stain Remover Pen – Life happens especially on important days. #murphyslaw
- Hand Sanitizer
- Fingernail File – Ugh! I hate a broken nail. It will drive me CRAZY until I either bite it off or file it down.
- Lip Bomb and Transfer Resistant Lip Stick – Yea transfer resistant lipstick! Boo dry lips! Put a little lip bomb under before you apply to keep your lips from drying out.
- Perfume – Weddings and receptions make for a looooooong day. Tip: Spray perfume on your pulse points (where your pulse/heart rate can be felt). The warmth from your pulse points (inside of your wrists, your neck and behind your ear activate your perfume and etc) activates your perfume.
- Pressed Powder – For touch-ups when your T-zone wants to get its shine on.
- Money – a few Washingtons are great to keep handy for tipping the valet and bartender (regardless of open bar status or not).
- Gum – yummy food sometimes equals funky breath
What do you keep in your Wedding Purse Survival Kit????